The KC-150 is a compact 65-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs. The KC-150 can also be expanded with an optional subwoofer for a powerful low-end boost.
- Affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12” speaker and piezo tweeter
- Includes stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Headphones output; can be mounted on speaker stands
Up to 4-Channel Mixing
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. The KC-150 features up to four mono inputs, and includes a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Rated Power Output
- 65 W
- 30 cm (12 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE)
- -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2, 3, 4 (LINE)
- -20 dBu
- AUX IN
- -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT
- +4 dBu
- SUB WOOFER OUT
- +4 dBu
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE) Volume Knob
Channel 2 (LINE) Volume Knob
Channel 3 (LINE) Volume Knob
Channel 4 (MONITOR) Volume Knob
EQ (LOW) Knob
EQ (HIGH) knob
- Channel 1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
Channel 2 Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
Channel 3 Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
Channel 4 Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
PHONES Jack (1/4" TRS phone type, mono signal output)
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption
- 55 W
- Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight
- 480 mm
- 18-15/16 inches
- 295 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 435 mm
- 17-1/8 inches
- 15.5 kg
- 34 lbs. 3 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, or BOSS product, please contact our Product Support department by phone or email.